Below are forms you’ll need to submit prior to your appointment. Please fill out each form that’s relevant to you as completely as possible.
Rest assured that any data collected will never be used for marketing purposes and/or re-sold to a third party.
We look forward to your visit!
New Patient Forms
- Canine New Patient Information
- Feline New Patient Information
- Avian New Patient Information
- Exotic New Patient Information
Annual and Semi-Annual Healthy Patient Survey Forms
- Canine Annual Health Survey (for your dog’s regular annual and Semi Annual healthy pet visit)
- Feline Annual Health Survey (for your cat’s regular annual and Semi Annual healthy pet visit)
- Avian Annual Health Survey (for your bird’s regular annual and Semi Annual healthy pet visit)
- Diet History Form (for Annual and Semi-Annual Healthy pet visit and any other visit when you wish to discuss your pet’s diet, weight or nutrition)
- Pain Assessment Form (for Annual visit and any other visit when you wish to discuss your pet’s pain or discomfort)
- Diabetic Supplemental Release Form (to be completed IN ADDITION to any other form if your pet is diabetic)
Boarding and Daycare Forms
- Boarding Release Form (for boarding dogs, cats, birds, or exotic pets. Also doggie daycare)NOTE: If your pet is on medications that were prescribed by another animal hospital, please provide copies of the related medical records.
Our medical staff will review the medications and the medical records. If your pet has not been examined by one of our veterinarians within the last 12 months, one of our veterinarians may need to examine your pet in order to ensure optimal care and safety during your pet’s stay with us. If an examination is performed, normal fees would apply.
- Early Admission Form (for any visit when your pet is being left with us for the day, and is NOT having any sedation or anesthesia)
Examinations for Skin or Ear Concern Forms
- Canine Dermatology History (for any visit when your dog needs to have their skin or ears examined)
- Feline Dermatology History (for any visit when your cat needs to have their skin or ears examined)
Dental Procedure Forms
- Dental Procedures Release Form (for any dental procedure)
Surgery or Procedures requiring Anesthesia or Sedation
- Surgery/Anesthesia Informed Consent Admission Form (for any procedure requiring sedation or anesthesia)
Canine Physical Rehabilitation Form
Rescue Organization Forms
- Lab Rescue Check-in Hospital Form (for Labrador Rescue Group only)