- 6 locations in the Tampa area
- Join a fun and exciting work environment!
- Enjoy a team based working environment while learning from top veterinarians!
- Receive great Benefits:
- Higher than normal pay ranges with incentives using a Pay for Performance compensation system
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Employee pet care benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement for Veterinary Technician school
- Outstanding clients! Click here for some testimonials from those who love visiting our animal hospitals!
- AAHA accredited veterinary hospitals! (Don’t know about AAHA? Click here.)
- New facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Boarding, behavior and doggie day care services available directly from our animal hospitals.
- CVT’s, LVT’s, RVT’s, CVPM and Board Certified Veterinarians on staff!
- Mobile Services (Don’t know about our Mobile Services? Click here)
- Wear comfortable, clean and closed toe shoes with a non slip surface.
- Wear clean, pressed long pants (preferably khaki).
- Wear a clean, pressed short or long sleeved shirt (preferably teal).
- Doctors and DVM students should wear a clean, white, pressed lab coat and bring a stethoscope.
- Hair should be pulled back or neatly arranged.
- We expect that all visitors to our practice be engaged, inquisitive and helpful to clients, patients and our team members.
Please Note: We are a Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants for employment will be required to take a pre-employment drug test. A refusal to submit to a drug test or tests resulting in a positive confirmed test result will be used as a basis to reject any applicant for employment with our animal hospitals.
The Tampa Bay Animal Veterinary Medicine Group has partnered with The Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine to offer internships to their veterinary students during their clinical year. LMU prides themselves in distributing their students to premiere practices and institutions. We are honored to be a part of their program and the role we will be playing in the success of their future graduates.
With all six of our state-of-the-art practices offering this program, we are confident that our highly skilled and qualified Veterinarians will be guiding these students in the daily operations of a fast paced veterinary practice. The LMU students will also be gaining hands on experience including, but not limited to specialty medicine, client relationships and education, surgery, animal wellness, imaging, acupuncture, rehabilitation, fear free methods, time management, lab interpretations and diagnosis.
We are confident that an internship with the Tampa Bay Veterinary Medicine group will assist in offering the confidence and competence the LMU-CVM students will need to begin their career in the field of veterinary medicine.