5 Easy & Simple Steps to Better Health for Your Cat
- A regular exam every 6 months – Your doctor can explain the benefits to you today.
- Regular lab testing – This is to check for common diseases like hyperthyroidism, diabetes, and kidney disease.
- A quality cat food – Food should be specific to your cat’s individual and unique needs.
- A healthy mouth – Ask your veterinarian about your cat’s ‘oral stage’ today.
- Heartworm prevention – Because heartworms are spread by mosquitos, even indoor cats are at risk. We carry prevention medicine on our Home Delivery Stores.
This entry was posted in Caring for your pet
, Tips & advice
, Veterinary Services
and tagged cats
, dog medical care
, first time pet owner
, new kitty
, new pets
, pet health
, routine veterniary care
, simple pet advice
, vet services
. Bookmark the permalink