5 Easy & Simple Steps to Better Health for Your Cat
Learn more, visit out pet health library:
Posted on April 17, 2013 in Caring for your pet, News, Tips & Advice, Veterinary Services
- A regular exam every 6 months – Your doctor can explain the benefits to you today.
- Regular lab testing – This is to check for common diseases like hyperthyroidism, diabetes, and kidney disease.
- A quality cat food – Food should be specific to your cat’s individual and unique needs.
- A healthy mouth – Ask your veterinarian about your cat’s ‘oral stage’ today.
- Heartworm prevention – Because heartworms are spread by mosquitos, even indoor cats are at risk. We carry prevention medicine on our Home Delivery Stores.
- Behavior (8)
- Caring for your pet (252)
- Community Events (18)
- From Our Clients (15)
- News (389)
- Press (53)
- Products (1)
- Questions (4)
- Recalls (1)
- Special Offers (5)
- Tips & Advice (231)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Veterinary Services (50)