- A career where you contribute to the betterment of animal’s lives every day.
- Growth and professional development opportunities. Our team members are constantly learning and growing, and are promoted from within our hospitals.
- We have certified technicians and board certified veterinarians on staff!
- Amazing benefits, including medical, dental, vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K plan with matching contributions and an Employee Assistance Plan that has mental health resources!
- We have a tuition reimbursement program for CVTs, CVAs and robust CE for Veterinarians!
- A healthy environment that values our team member’s skills and ideas. We routinely ask for input from our team to help our hospitals function as best as possible!
If you believe that you can make a difference in our hospitals, please review the job descriptions below and apply for the position that is best suited for you!
Please Note: We are a Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants for employment will be required to take a pre-employment drug test. A refusal to submit to a drug test or tests resulting in a positive confirmed test result will be used as a basis to reject any applicant for employment with our animal hospitals.
The Tampa Bay Animal Veterinary Medicine Group has partnered with The Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine to offer internships to their veterinary students during their clinical year. LMU prides themselves in distributing their students to premiere practices and institutions. We are honored to be a part of their program and the role we will be playing in the success of their future graduates.
With all six of our state-of-the-art veterinary practices offering this program, we are confident that our highly skilled and qualified veterinarians will be guiding these students in the daily operations of a fast paced veterinary practice. The LMU students will also be gaining hands on experience including, but not limited to specialty medicine, client relationships and education, surgery, animal wellness, imaging, acupuncture, rehabilitation, fear free methods, time management, lab interpretations and diagnosis.
We are confident that an internship with the Tampa Bay Veterinary Medicine group will assist in offering the confidence and competence the LMU-CVM students will need to begin their career in the field of veterinary medicine.
Tampa, FL 33615 (View map)
Tampa, FL 33647 (View map)
Tampa, FL 33617 (View map)
Lutz, FL 33549 (View map)