Year-Round Parasite Prevention is Key to Keeping Your Dog Healthy
It’s important to remember to protect your dog from parasites. Flea infestations, heartworm disease and intestinal parasite infections can cause big problems. With that in mind, we’d like to tell you about Trifexis™ (spinosad + milbemycin oxime) chewable tablets. Now you can get proven protection against fleas, heartworm disease, hookworm, roundworm and whipworm infections all in one monthly chewable tablet. Trifexis combines two trusted active ingredients to provide protection for your dog against these dangerous parasites. And Trifexis is beef-flavored, making it easy to give.
Trifexis makes monthly treatment easy and convenient for you and your dog, and offers these benefits to you and your family:
- It’s convenient — one tablet, once a month can protect your dog from fleas, heartworm disease and intestinal parasites*
- It’s effective — works all month long and won’t wash off, so it’s ideal for dogs that swim or are bathed frequently
- It avoids mess — no need to isolate your dog from your family or other pets, and there are no greasy applications so it won’t rub off onto furniture, upholstery or clothing
- It’s safe — for dogs 8 weeks of age and older and 5 lbs. and greater
* For heartworm prevention, give once monthly for at least 3 months after
exposure to mosquitoes
Plus, the Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC) recommends pet owners administer year-round broad-spectrum parasite control.
Check with us about any ongoing promotions and specials on Trifexis.
To learn more about how Trifexis can help you protect your dog from the dangers of parasites and the problems they can cause, visit trifexis.com.
Your friends at Tampa Bay Animal Hospitals
- Behavior (8)
- Caring for your pet (252)
- Community Events (18)
- From Our Clients (15)
- News (388)
- Press (53)
- Products (1)
- Questions (4)
- Recalls (1)
- Special Offers (5)
- Tips & Advice (231)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Veterinary Services (50)