Cake Recipe for Your Cat
Learn more, visit out pet health library:
Posted on February 7, 2023 in News
Courtesy of All Recipes
This is a fun cat birthday cake with tuna fish you can make for your favorite feline!
- cooking spray
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- ⅛ teaspoon shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 4 peeled, cooked shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine tuna, flour, egg white, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Fill the prepared muffin cups equally with the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Garnish cakes with shrimp.
This recipe will yield two cakes. Feel free to halve the portions, or eat one cake WITH your cat!