Your Pet’s Halloween Party Rules
Learn more, visit out pet health library:
Posted on October 5, 2021 in Caring for your pet, News, Tips & Advice
1. Keep me away from party hazards!
2. Don’t leave me alone with Halloween decorations that are automated or pose choking hazards (like string lights or fake spiderwebs).
3. Don’t put me in a costume if I’m uncomfortable or resist.
4. Make sure I have a safe haven to hide from the stress of a party – no humans allowed.
5. I like pet-safe treats! Don’t leave alcohol or leftovers on the counter.
6. Make sure I don’t accidentally bolt out of the door when humans are trick or treating.
Check out the ASPCA’s holiday safety tips and the Humane Society’s guide to Give Your Pets a Safe and Happy Halloween!
- Behavior (8)
- Caring for your pet (254)
- Community Events (18)
- From Our Clients (15)
- Happy Tails (1)
- News (393)
- Press (53)
- Products (1)
- Questions (4)
- Recalls (1)
- Special Offers (5)
- Tips & Advice (231)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Veterinary Services (50)