Tampa Animal and Bird Hospital

Tampa Vet | Veterinarian & Animal Clinic

Site Menu & Locations

Ask a Vet:
There is a blister-like bump on my hamsters mouth. What is it? Do i need to take her to the vet?

It sounds like your hamster needs to see the doctor.  What you are describing sounds abnormal and it would be difficult to tell you what it is without actually seeing it.  You can call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Peter Helmer at 813 973 8566.  See you soon!

Have a pet issue?

Ask a vet your question