Is pet insurance a good idea?
We think pet insurance is a good idea. When you have pet insurance, you have peace of mind that if anything unexpected happens to your pet, you can do whatever it takes to care for them. It protects you against large unforeseen medical bills that could force you to make unpleasant decisions regarding your pet’s health and life.
Many of our clients have asked us for advice in choosing pet health insurance. We have decided to do the research and are recommending Trupanion. We are not being compensated in any way for recommending this pet insurance. We simply believe this is the best pet insurance for our clients.
No Payout Limits
- No dollar limit on the cost of care if your pet becomes sick or injured
- No caps, fee schedules, or hidden penalties
- Premiums won’t increase due to your pet aging or for filing multiple claims
One Simple Plan
- One policy covers all accidents and illnesses
- Easy to understand benefits
- Choose your family veterinarian – treatment is determined by the expert on your pet’s health, not by an insurance company
- Covers 90% of actual veterinary costs for accident and illness claims (less exam fee and optional deductible)
- Coverage includes hereditary and congenital disorders
We believe that the Trupanion policy is simple and fair. It is easy to understand and has a very high customer approval rating on petinsurancereview.com. If you choose to get Trupanion pet insurance, we will be eager to hear any feedback on your experience.
To receive a free quote or enroll today, visit www.trupanion.com or call 1-800-569-7913.